Facelift Surgery in Tijuana
Facing the facts — time, heredity, gravity, and stress creates havoc on our precious faces. With today’s technological innovations and surgical developments, facial enhancement surgery in Tijuana is a safe, cost-effective, and life altering opportunity to give your face the boost it needs.
What to Expect — Your Initial Consultation
If you are considering this procedure, please schedule a free consultation. You can expect your initial exam and consultation to take an hour or more. Because the facelift is tailored to your specific needs, it is possible to attain natural-looking results including the following:
- Tighter facial muscles
- Smoother facial contour
- Reduced amount of sagging facial skin
- Diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Addition of volume with fat grafting
Preparing for Facelift Surgery
1. Avoid sunbathing for 2 weeks prior to surgery.
2. Stop smoking at least 6 weeks prior to surgery. (Nicotine can impair and delay healing)
3. Stop all aspirin-containing products, medications that contains blood thinners (Motrin, Advil etc.), vitamin E and herbal supplements 2 weeks prior to surgery. You can take 1 multivitamin a day.
4. Let the doctor know of all medications you take daily
Things to purchase before surgery if you do not choose to stay at the recovery center
- Surgical tape for your incisions
- Gauze (if instructed by surgical team). Make sure to have a box of 4×4 gauze. You can purchase this at any drug/pharmacy store.
1. Do not eat anything for 8 hours or drink anything for 6 hours before surgery.
2. You may shower and shampoo your hair the night before or morning of your surgery.
3. You may brush and rinse your teeth, but do not eat or drink anything. Do not wear makeup or moisturizers on your face or eyes.
4. Do not wear jewelry on the day of surgery.
5. Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes, preferably a button- up or zip-up top.
6. Wear flat, comfortable shoes. Remove contact lenses, dentures and ANY rings before surgery.
Following facelift surgery with Dr. Balza Mirabal, patients will require some time to recover (though discomfort and bruising are generally minimal). Bandages will be changed the day following the procedure and check to see if the recovery process is going as planned. Sutures will be removed within a week of the procedure. In most cases, the patient will be able to return to work within a week or two.
We offer state-of-the-art facilities, personalized care, and attention to help you recover safely and successfully. With homemade meals to splendid city views, you’ll feel right at home at CER Hospital. Discover the benefits of getting medical care in Mexico. Located just minutes from San Diego, in a beautiful commercial district that features many nearby amenities, including a movie theater with films in English, and a handful of excellent restaurants to choose from – including familiar American favorites.